MICRO Mini 2Go Deluxe Plus Kickboard 1-5yrs
All colours now back in stock!
A pushbar allows parents to give their little one some extra help. Converts from a sit on ride-on to a stand on scooter! Everything you need is in the box!
- Red Dot Design Award Winner
- Grows with your child from ages 1 1/2 to 5 years
- Handy removable storage drawer for toys & snacks
- Converts to a Mini Micro Deluxe Kickboard
- Handlebar is removeable with the click of a button
- Deluxe deck with silicon rubber detailing on the deck for extra grip
- Convenient height adjustable handlebar
- Stable and easy to ride
- Helps develop balance, coordination and motor skills
- Intuitive lean-to-steer mechanism
- The most fun way to develop balance & coordination
- Premium PU wheels, ball-bearings and non-sagging fiber-glass reinforced deck
Cannot rave about this more! Our little guy who’s just over a year and a half LOVES IT. He figured out the stand on ride but is very into the seat. Gives us a great other option from the stroller and one where he feels more in control. It’s awesome. Well made- no issues and we are using it almost daily!
I wanted to get the most versatile and long lasting kickboard for my daughter--one that could transition with her from when she is very young and just starting to when she is becomes more independent and can go off on her own with friends or such at the park. This kickboard's quality is just perfect and the features give me all those. The transitions between phases is also easy to do and put together.
The instructions manual is lacking though... not as clear as it could be and left me wondering for a bit at the start.
Our little one (15 mo) literally love this scooter. Best investment, great product, solid and not to heavy to be carried around. I recommand 100% and I love that the scooter will grow with my baby’s needs. Great work thanks for this good product !
We LOVE it ! We’re able to push our 18 months old son around the neighborhood for some afternoon strolls. He love it and he’s very excited to get on it. He’s right at the age where he don’t want to go in the stroller for long walks anymore so it’s perfect since we can still push him but he’s being active at the same time! Can’t wait to make him try to scoot this summer.