Maxi MICRO Deluxe Kickboard 5-12yrs
- (Please note: The steering column on all 'non-folding' Maxi MICRO Classic and Deluxe models is easily removable with the click of a button for extra compact storage and transport. The advantage of this type of 'non-folding' steering column is that it has a particularly solid feeling when riding.)
- High-performance lean-to-steer Maxi lets riders 5 - 12 years easily learn to slalom the sidewalks like no other scooter
- The 3 wheels offer greater stability, but also a sportier and more playful ride. They are not ‘training wheels’ on a scooter but rather allow for a more dynamic riding style
- New riders can have immediate fun while busy learning to develop their riding style!
- Advanced young riders can learn to slalom and carve using their body weight with a motion similar to riding a skateboard or snowboard but with even greater maneuverability and a tighter turning radius
- Perfect for getting kids active while they develop balance, coordination and confidence!
- Official load rating: 50kg (Actual load rating: 70kg)
- Incredibly quiet, smooth & stable ride means more enjoyment!
- Solid construction with a non-sagging fiber-glass reinforced deck
- Adjustable handlebar grows with your child
- Double rear wheels and rear foot brake for extra safety
We bought the mini for my baby when he turned 18months right now he has 5y and was the time for a maxi!! We are pretty sure it is the best present! The best decision! Thanks !
I recently bought this for my four and a half year old grandson. He absolutely loves it. He was ready to move to this size having scooted since the age of two on the Mini Micro. His two year old brother is now learning to use the Mini! These are outstanding scooters and I highly recommend them.
We had bought my son (now 9 1/2) several 2 wheel scooters (very popular brand)but he hated it; he found it to be too wobbly and quickly gave up using it.We decided to take the leap and buy the Maxi Micro and he loved it from the first try. He now just wants to use his scooter everywhere.
We love the quality and how easy it was to put together.
Swiss quality as it should be!
Our family loves these. We have the micro mini and the maxi and looking for the next size for all 3 of my children and maybe even get a whole set for the family :) adults too!