MICRO 200mm Scooter
The Swiss-engineered MICRO 200mm Scooter is a combination of speed, comfort and good looks specially designed for commuting, running errands and keeping up with the kids. The cool, retro design and smooth glide make it especially fun to ride and an ergonomically-designed low deck allows riders a more comfortable upright stance..
- Anodized airplane-grade aluminum frame is 30% thicker than industry standard for a studier, quieter and more solid ride
- 100% Bolted frame allows for better maintenance
- Adjustable handlebar height
- Extra thick wear-resistant high-rebound 200 mm diameter PU wheels are not only smooth and quiet but fast as well - think maximum distance with minimum effort!
- precision ball bearings ensure long-lasting performance
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage
- Shock-absorbing foam grips for added comfort
- Hand grip bumpers
- Non-rusting responsive back brake
- Handy kickstand keeps scooter standing upright for grab and go convenience
- Patented double-button folding mechanism makes collapsing and transporting a breeze
- Maximum rider load of 100 kg
- For ages 12+
Riders must wear a helmet at all times. This scooter is not intended for tricks or jumps.
Me and my husband love scootering with our kids and this makes going for a stroll fun and easy!
Originally I bought this for my 8 year old child. She outgrew her other scooter and looking at the options we decided to go to a bigger size to last for a while. She loves it, can ride it with ease and as a bonus I can ride it too. I really like the big wheels as it’s very smooth. Highly recommend
I got the scooter so I can park further away from the office to save on parking while getting some extra movement. The scooter is fast, light and easy to fold. It looks great. Got a lot of compliments at the office. The bigger wheels provides comfort on the sidewalk.
We got this for our daughter's 10th bday and so far she loves it. It was easy to assemble and has a smooth ride. I love the little kickstand so it’s not thrown on the ground. Good quality overall and feels sturdy.
My favourite scooters. My kids had Micro Deluxe Kick-board and they lasted them so long. Still in such a good condition that I was able to pass them down to my niece after years of use. We finally upgraded to Micro 200mm Scooters and OMG am I ever in love. Such a fun family sport :). Easy to store and so much fun to ride. Don’t look any further this is by far the best brand 😉